Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, which one day, hopefully, should be filled with wonderful handmade card ideas! My goal is to create a blog with ideas for some easy, 'make-able' cards for you to take inspiration from! (It's what I've always needed to help me!)

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Sonny's Christening Card

So you may have seen the Wardrobe Card that I made back in January for my newborn 2nd cousin, well it was recently Sonny's Christening and this is the card I made...

It was a bit of simple painting for this one.. I made the template on the computer and printed it off. This meant I could cut out some parts and use it to stop and paint issues. I sponged the red bus shape on to the card, and used a paint brush and grey paint for the stairs, the driver and his name. I also found some big brown buttons and stuck them on the front... I did want to make the buttons go round but I was running out of time and didn't manage to think of a simple way for that to work, but oh well, his parents LOVED it  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, they are really appreciated :D CarysL