Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, which one day, hopefully, should be filled with wonderful handmade card ideas! My goal is to create a blog with ideas for some easy, 'make-able' cards for you to take inspiration from! (It's what I've always needed to help me!)

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Thank You Card

Revision and exams seem to be taking over my life at the moment, and although I've found time to still make a few, I haven't been up to scratch on posting about my cards recently! I think I should get myself up-to-date otherwise I'll never post them!
This one's a very simple one, and to be quite honest I wasn't greatly pleased with it, but my Mum said it was lovely(?!)
A few weeks back I went on a weekend trip to Denmark, just me and my parents, leaving early Saturday and coming back on the Monday morning (just in time for school! :/ ). We were staying with friends of ours and I've never been to Denmark before, but I would recommend it, it is very lovely, and very quiet!
I thought I'd make a nice Jubilee themed card and used some papers that came with my Creativity magazine! I think the card is pretty self-explanatory... I cut out 8 triangles from the papers and stuck them onto the card, joining it up with some red ribbon, simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, they are really appreciated :D CarysL