Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, which one day, hopefully, should be filled with wonderful handmade card ideas! My goal is to create a blog with ideas for some easy, 'make-able' cards for you to take inspiration from! (It's what I've always needed to help me!)

Friday 7 December 2012

Christmas Tag No. 4

I don't think I've made so many cads in such a short space of time before, but after my brainwave earlier on this week, what else could I do?!

I cut out a Christmas Tree shape from some green card. I then attacked some green paper with my Christmas Tree hole punch (I don't know if you can even see that, my camera was playing up today!). I used PVA glue, and as I would with glitter, sprinkled the tree cutouts on top. I then added the brown ones for the pot at the bottom. I found a gold star on the floor (?!) and stuck it on top. I then added some dots of gold glitter glue for the baubles. Finally  stuck this to a rectangular piece of card and cut the edges with my corner punch and embosser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, they are really appreciated :D CarysL